To most locals, Tiong Bahru is one of the quirkiest, most artistic hoods in Singapore and for good reason. Bursting with personality, this housing estate has a ton of good cafes, trendy boutiques, and other gastronomical gems hidden within art-deco shophouses. Coexisting with these hip new haunts are little pockets of heritage and culture that give Tiong Bahru its unique identity. Carve out some time and explore Singapore like never before!
- Earn hipster credibility at Yong Siak Street cafes and bookstores.
- Eat your fill of acclaimed Singaporean cuisine at Tiong Bahru Food Centre.
- Visit Tiong Bahru’s colourful murals.
Places you'll visit
- Qi Tian Gong Temple (Monkey God Temple)
- Blk 55
- Yip Yew Chong’s Bird Singing Corner Mural
- Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre
- Yip Yew Chong’s Pasar and the Fortune Teller Mural
- Yip Yew Chong’s Home Mural
- Seng Poh Garden
- Horse Shoe Block & Air Raid Shelter
- Yong Siak Street
- Tiong Bahru Adventure Playground
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience