A Tour to Chinatown Singapore
Thought Chinatown Singapore was only for the Chinese? Not in Singapore! Follow the LocoMole Chinatown trail and let LocoMole bring you around. Find yourself in an eclectic melting pot of cultures, where Hindus, Muslims and Chinese have all left an indelible mark on its landscape and food-scape.
On this tour, you’ll be uncovering the multicultural Chinatown like a true local. Not only will you learn about the rich history of Chinatown you will be guided to the best places and the must-see-must-do in Chinatown!
- Go bargain-hunting at the lively People’s Park.
- Explore the shophouses of old and put yourself in the shoes of a 19th century coolie.
- Sample a large variety of Asian dishes at Smith Street.
Places you'll visit
- Letter Writer Mural
- Garden Bridge
- People’s Park
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Yong Gallery
- Smith Street
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Chinatown Visitor Centre (Banda Street)
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience