- Make a wish at the temple for Pulau Ubin’s resident deity, rumoured to be extra propitious!
- Visit House 363B to see what kampongs looked like in the past.
- Wander among towering durian trees and explore old rubber plantations.
Places you'll visit
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Pulau Ubin Main Jetty And Village
- Temple and Wayang Stage
- Fo Shan Ting Da Bo Gong Temple
- Pekan Quarry
- House 363B
- Former Headman’s House
- Kampong Durian
- Rubber Plantation
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience