Just a short bumboat ride away from mainland Singapore lies an idyllic island where life is very different. Learn about the rural life of Ubin’s early settlers as you explore this place. The Pulau Ubin Heritage Trail will take you into the heart of the island, where you will see rustic kampongs, abandoned granite quarries, plantations, and temples for the resident deity.
- Make a wish at the temple for Pulau Ubin’s resident deity, rumoured to be extra propitious!
- Visit House 363B to see what kampongs looked like in the past.
- Wander among towering durian trees and explore old rubber plantations.
Places you'll visit
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Pulau Ubin Main Jetty And Village
- Temple and Wayang Stage
- Fo Shan Ting Da Bo Gong Temple
- Pekan Quarry
- House 363B
- Former Headman’s House
- Kampong Durian
- Rubber Plantation
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience