Have a self-guided City Tour Around Singapore on LocoMole’s MRT Trail
Singapore is one of those cities where you need not hire a private cab to get you around. And there is a way to cover all the must-see must-do in Singapore, simply via the MRT. Just follow this LocoMole’s MRT Trail!
This trail brings you to 10 iconic places in Singapore within 3 hours! If you’re the kind of person who likes exploring but doesn’t like to spend too much time in one place, this is the trail for you. The Singapore MRT trail will take you all over the island, via several different lines.
Download the LocoMole App to start your City Tour by MRT!
Be guided by LocoMole and you’ll be uncovering Singapore like a true local.
- Visit the very first air-conditioned bus interchange in Singapore, and people-watch in one of Singapore’s oldest neighbourhoods.
- Shop till you drop along the famous Orchard Road.
- End the day with a free water and light show at the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
Places you'll visit
- Toa Payoh Interchange
- Orchard Road
- Somerset Skate Park and *SCAPE
- Istana and Istana Park
- The Cathay
- Bugis Street
- CHIJMES and Raffles Hotel
- St. Andrew’s Cathedral
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Bay Sands
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience