Explore Bugis with LocoMole
Arts in the morning, shopping in the afternoon, and drinking in the night. Sounds cool? Take the Bugis trail and discover what’s up in Singapore’s arts enclave and budget shopping scene. Get ready for a loot-filled adventure!
Sights and Experiences along the Bugis trail
- Spend a leisurely afternoon browsing different museums.
- Shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Get your hands on budget-friendly fashion, cheesy-but-cute Singapore souvenirs, and quirky little knickknacks at Bugis Village.
- Divine your future at the Kwan Im Tong Hood Cho Buddhist temple.
Places you'll visit
- Bugis Junction and Bugis+
- Bugis Street
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple
- Sri Krishnan Temple
- National Library
- The Cat Museum
- Mint Museum of Toys
- Raffles Hotel
- Old Catholic High School
- Singapore Art Museum
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience