Always bustling, Little India never sleeps! Join us for more than all things Indian – we promise it’ll be authentic as Little India has been spared the urban redevelopment undergone by the rest of the city. For what was once a swamp up till the late 19th century, Little India has come a long way.
- Immerse yourself in culture and history at the stunning Indian Heritage Centre.
- Get a temporary henna tattoo at the Little India Arcade.
- Try a smorgasbord of Singaporean dishes at Tekka Centre.
- Shop till you drop at the sprawling Mustafa Centre, open 24 hours.
- Dunlop Street
- Abdul Gafoor Mosque
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Little India Arcade
- Kerbau Road and Buffalo Road
- House of Tan Teng Niah
- Tekka Centre
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
- Temple Cluster
- Mustafa Centre
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience