In many ways, the Singapore River is the birthplace of Singapore. It was along this very river that Sir Stamford Raffles first landed, and forever changed the destiny of this sleepy fishing village. Follow the river as it meanders through the heart of the city to discover some of Raffles’ legacies that have lasted for almost 200 years. Uncover the mystery behind some of the animal motifs guarding the entrances of Chinese merchant shops; see the impact of the Indian Chettiars on Singapore’s financial sector, and visit the only underground mosque right in the heart of the City!
Join our Singapore River Trail and get a comprehensive guide of the places to visit (even the hidden gems), things to do and foods to eat by the Singapore River.
- Explore the main tourist attractions & hidden local gems by the Singapore River
- Get directions to the different hotspots with our in-built AR map
- Unearth the buried history and time travel back to the past with our in-app story feature
- Discover fun-filled activities like cruising on the Singapore river or taking your Instagram shots with the Old Hill Street Police Station
- Take part in our challenge with our Locomole app and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
- Grab your complimentary $200 worth of discount vouchers and use all of them within your stay in Singapore! (Vouchers can be found in the Locomole app upon your purchase
- Take a tour of the Asian Civilisations Museum and uncover the mysteries of ancient Asian cultures.
- Retrace the footsteps of Singapore’s first leaders at the Old Parliament House.
- Experience Singaporean nightlife at Clarke Quay.
- The Fullerton Hotel
- Cavenagh Bridge And Anderson Bridge
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- Statue of Raffles
- Old Parliament House
- Elgin Bridge
- Clarke Quay
- Boat Quay
- Yueh Hai Ching Temple
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience