- Learn about the history of Singapore’s city landmarks during the Japanese Occupation.
- Visit the bunker where the decision to surrender to the Japanese was made.
- View the steps where Singapore’s independence was declared.
- The Cathay
- Young Men’s Christian Association
- Battlebox at Fort Canning
- Singapore Art Museum
- Civilian War Memorial Park
- City Hall / National Gallery
- Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall
- The Fullerton Hotel
- Lim Bo Seng Memorial
- Esplanade Park Underpass
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday, 9:30am
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience