Thought Chinatown Singapore was only for the Chinese? Not in Singapore! Roam around in this bustling district of Singapore and find yourself in an eclectic melting pot of cultures, where Hindus, Muslims and Chinese have all left an indelible mark on its landscape and food-scape.
Join our Chinatown Trail and get a comprehensive guide of the places to visit (even the hidden gems), things to do and foods to eat in Chinatown Singapore!
- Explore the main tourist attractions & hidden local gems of Chinatown in Singapore
- Get directions to the different hotspots with our in-built AR map
- Unearth the buried history and time travel back to the past with our in-app story feature
- Discover fun-filled activities like tasting of local delicacies or calligraphy painting
- Take part in our challenge with our Locomole app and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
- Grab your complimentary $200 worth of discount vouchers and use all of them within your stay in Singapore! (Vouchers can be found in the Locomole app upon your purchase of this trail)
- Kreta Ayer Heritage Gallery
- Mid Autumn Festival Mural
- Letter Writer Mural
- Garden Bridge
- People’s Park
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Smith Street
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- Chinatown Visitor Centre (Banda Street)
Estimated walking distance