History doesn’t have to be boring. For an education in the culture and architecture of modern Singapore, embark on the Central Civic District trail. Featuring some of the most intriguing museums you’ll find in Singapore, this trail will teach you more than a thing or two about the birth and progress of Singapore. And you’re guaranteed to have fun while learning too!
- Admire the Peranakan Museum’s extensive collection of priceless artefacts, and learn all about the customs and history of the Peranakan people.
- Come face-to-face with enormous vintage fire engines at the Central Fire Station Heritage Gallery.
- Visit the oldest church in Singapore, tucked away in a quiet corner of the busy city
- End your day with a drink or two at Clarke Quay, Singapore’s most popular nightlife hotspot.
- Peranakan Museum
- Armenian Church
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Central Fire Station
- Old Hill Street Police Station
- Fort Canning
- Coleman Bridge
- Clarke Quay
- Supreme Court Of Singapore
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience