Explore Singapore on LocoMole’s Car-Free Sunday SG Trail!
Join in a fun-filled day of activities with your friends and family as you experience our city in a whole new way!
This car-free Sunday SG Trail takes you from the grand historical buildings and monuments of Civic District and the CBD; into the Telok Ayer Conservation Area where you will learn about the footsteps of Singapore’s early migrants.
Car-Free Sunday SG takes place on the last Sunday of every month, with exciting line ups of activities for each edition. Follow the LocoMole trail to guide you to interesting places you can explore on the next Car-Free Sunday!
Upcoming Car-Free Sunday dates:
- 28 October 2018, 30 December 2018
Download Map [source: www.ura.gov.sg]
Visit http://ura.sg/carfreesundaysg to find out more about the event.
- Take a tour of the National Gallery and enjoy a day of fun-filled activities on Car-free Weekend or Sunday
- Bike or scoot your way to the Thian Hock Keng Mural for an AR experience on LocoMole App
- Explore national monuments on the car-free trail and revisit Singapore's rich heritage and past
- Discover your Car-Free Sunday!
- National Gallery
- St. Andrew's Cathedral
- Indian National Army Monument
- Lim Bo Seng
- Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall
- Statue of Raffles
- Dalhousie Obelisk
- Cavenagh Bridge And Anderson Bridge
- Fullerton Hotel
- Fullerton Waterboat House
- Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
- Nagore Dargah Heritage Centre
- Telok Ayer Green
- Hokkien Huay Kuan Mural
- Thian Hock Keng Temple
- Chong Wen Ge Cafe
- My Awesome Cafe
- Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church
Recommended Start Time:
Every last Sunday of the month, 8:00am to 12 noon
Estimated walking distance
Connecting People, Creating Memories