Nature reserves rich in biodiversity, cafes and restaurants serving all sorts of cuisines, lots and lots of shopping – Bukit Timah has all that and more. Embark on the Bukit Timah Lifestyle Trail for a fun, relaxing, and educational day out.
- Head into the Botanic Gardens, the world’s only tropical garden UNESCO heritage site.
- Sample mouth-watering local cuisine at Adam Road Food Centre.
- Ride a horse at the Bukit Timah Saddle Club.
- Visit and discover an abandoned railway station.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Cluny Court
- Adam Road Food Centre
- The Grandstand
- Bukit Timah Saddle Club
- Bukit Timah Railway Station
- Bukit Timah Market And Food Centre
- Beauty World
- Cheong Chin Nam and Chun Tin Road
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Former Bukit Timah Fire Station
- Bukit Batok Nature Park
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday, 9:00am
Some places closes by 5:00pm
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience