Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 150-year old Singapore Botanic Gardens is a lush oasis of greenery in a busy urban city packed with skyscrapers. This place of interest is a must go for all tourists and local residents!
Join our Botanic Gardens – The Green Oasis Trail and get a comprehensive guide of the places to visit (even the hidden gems), things to do and foods to eat in Botanic Gardens Singapore!
- Explore the main tourist attractions & hidden local gems of Botanic Gardens in Singapore
- Get directions to the different hotspots with our in-built AR map
- Unearth the buried history and time travel back to the past with our in-app story feature
- Discover fun-filled activities like enjoying a picnic in the garden or smelling the flowers at the National Orchid Garden
- Take part in our challenge with our Locomole app and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
- Grab your complimentary $200 worth of discount vouchers and use all of them within your stay in Singapore! (Vouchers can be found in the Locomole app upon your purchase of this trail)
- Watch a pair of black swans glide their way across the lake as you lounge by the water.
- Gain the knowledge of traditional healers as you learn about medicinal herbs and plants in the Healing Garden.
- Admire hundreds of different orchid varieties in the misty National Orchid Garden.
- Eco-Garden and Eco-Lake
- The Healing Garden
- The Fragrant Garden
- The Evolution Garden
- Nassim Gate Visitor Centre
- Symphony Lake and Palm Valley
- The National Orchid Garden
- The Bandstand, Vanda Miss Joaquim, and The Sun Garden
- Heritage Garden, Sundial Garden
- Lawn E
- Heritage Museum and the CDL Green Gallery
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience