LASALLE College of the Arts and Singapore Tourism Board (STB), with the support of the Little India Shopkeepers’ and Heritage Association (LISHA), present ARTWALK Little India, a multi-disciplinary public art project set in the cultural precinct of Little India.
- The inaugural edition of ARTWALK was held in 2015 and the event has been part of the Singapore Art Week line-up ever since. In 2018, the event featured 9 artworks and brought in close to 270,000 visitors over a 10-day event period.
- Through artworks such as wall murals, films, music and performances, artists bring to life the history and traditions of Little India, as well as the personal stories of its community through a multi-sensory art experience.
- The scents we pick up evoke our emotions and memories. It may conjure up a smile, stir a fear, alleviate a pain, create a sense of peace. ARTWALK transforms scents to visuals, blends noise to music, to present old to new. With the talents of local artists, we expect to create a sensory experience for both tourists and locals.
- Stargazer’s Wish by Susanna Tan
- In the Clouds by Speak Cryptic
- DIFF/FUSION by Zul ZERO
- Tarik Together
- A Scent of Lights by Song
- Flavours by Shah Rizzal
- Cattleland 2
- A Ride through Race Course Road
- Madan Mogra, Jasmine of the City
- Traditional Trades of Little India
- Loops of the Precious
- Alive @ Clive by Traseone
- I Am Still Here by DYN POLI Site @ Clive Street
- Working Class Hero by ZERO
- Daily Delivery
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday
Estimated walking distance
Connecting People, Creating Memories