- Admire the Peranakan Museum’s extensive collection of priceless artefacts, and learn all about the customs and history of the Peranakan people.
- Come face-to-face with enormous vintage fire engines at the Central Fire Station Heritage Gallery.
- Visit the oldest church in Singapore, tucked away in a quiet corner of the busy city
- End your day with a drink or two at Clarke Quay, Singapore’s most popular nightlife hotspot.
Places you'll visit
- Peranakan Museum
- Armenian Church
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Central Fire Station
- Old Hill Street Police Station
- Fort Canning
- Coleman Bridge
- Clarke Quay
- Supreme Court Of Singapore
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Download LocoMole app to enjoy this trail
Redefining Discovery & Experience